- Download and complete the Camper Application pdf file.
- Include IEP and any reports that describe academic, behavioral, and social/emotional functioning.
- Include $20 nonrefundable registration fee payable to AMICA.
- Mail Application, reports, and registration fee to: Stephanie DeSouza, MSW, 1272 Knox Drive, Yardley, PA 19067.
- Stephanie will contact you after receiving your information to arrange an interview. Interviews are held on weekends at 54 Friends Lane, Suite 114, Newtown, PA. Please allow approximately 30 minutes for your interview.
- Stephanie will also contact teachers, therapists, or other service providers who know your child well to discuss your child’s social functioning, ability to manage transitions, and use behavioral strategies as needed.
- You will be notified within two weeks of the interview regarding your child’s acceptance into the summer program. Payment will not be accepted until the interview process is complete.
We regret that AMICA Camp is not an appropriate summer program for children or teens who require one-on-one supervision, wander off, or who have a tendency towards physical or verbal aggression.