In order to determine if the AMICA experience is a good fit for your child, all prospective campers are individually assessed by interview and appropriate data prior to admission. If your child has previously been in a camp or other program with Stephanie DeSouza, the assessment interview will be waived. Below are some quick facts about the Amica Camp application and registration process:
- 2017 Camp tuition is $475/week. A discount of $150 is provide if you sign up for all 8 weeks.
- A $20 application fee is required for all new campers — pre-acceptance interviews must be scheduled.
- A $200 deposit is required at the time of registration
- Payment is due in full by May 15 , 2017.
- No refunds given after May 30, 2017.
- Autism Mini Grants and other scholarships accepted. Please ask us about our AMICA scholarships.
I am interested in registering my son or daughter as a: